Saturday, August 1, 2009

Rearrangement

I got a little bored today and decided to rearrange my room. I'll only be here another 2 months but still it just felt like that kind of day. I probably get it from my Mom, she used to want to change up the living room occosionally. It would make make more impact I'm sure if I had posted better pics of how my room looked before but here goes.



This is teh view from the end of the bed looking out the door. My entertaiment center on the left with my birthday present from my Mom (see I didn't open it yet, I promise to be good). My "printer stand" on the right. It's made up of a tote and a Pampered Chef box, classy I know.


This is looking at the bed I put it in the far corner of the room and angled it, I think it makes the room look bigger.


This is the window my bed used to be under, now that wall has a side table my dresser and the cute chair I got from my Grandma.





2 comments:

Deon Christensen said...

looking good. I like the new arrangement.

The Clifts said...

It does look bigger. I like it.