Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Birthday

Thanks to all my friends and family who made my birthday amazing. Here are some pictures of my haul.


This is a picture that I colored from the coloring book I got from Carrie, Elizabeth and Catherine. They are amazing people and I love them all.


I got a gift certificate a while ago from a friend so Amy and I got pedicures on my lunch hour...see my cute flowers.

I got lots of cute stuff but the more important part was I felt loved and cared for my my friends and family.
( I promise to use the gift cards well!)


The tray is from when Amy brought me breakfast in bed, great way to start the day!
Thanks again to everyone who made my birthday amazing with their good wishes!!

3 comments:

The Clifts said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday. You deserve it!

Deon Christensen said...

Hope you had a good day. I am the worst at remembering birthdays. I love ya. Can't wait to see you in a few days.

vaxhacker said...

Happy Birthday!