Friday, July 24, 2009

Embracing my inner hick.....and Diva

A couple weeks ago Amy and I went to the races with Jared since he really wanted to go. It wasn't the most interesting evening of my life but one car did get up to over 150 miles per hour so that was pretty cool.

See how good I am, it only took a few tries to actually get the cars in the frame.

Here's the diva part, I spent 2 hours the night before the races trying to get the perfect home french manicure. Still not perfect but I'm too cheap to pay for it.


One last thought for the night....I'm pretty sure Costco cheated me on my frozen yogurt you could park a car in there. Ok not a real car but you know what I mean.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

As Ben would say, "RIP OFF!!"
Cute nails. I like 'em.

The Clifts said...

I was laughing pretty hard at the yogurt thing. I wish you were here to paint my nails. I miss you.