Saturday, June 21, 2008

Update

Ok so according to Amy my fans have been left hanging, sorry about that. My toe is not broken, there is really cool bruise on the toe and on the bottom of my foot though, I'm pretty proud of it.
It's pretty sad when 2 of your friends go out of town and you're bored out of your mind!! I'm not telling you which two friends because I know the kind of crazies who read this and I don't want to be responsible for any roberies.

I built a bookcase last night, not from scratch or anything it was from a box but it looks cool. The only problem is that the bottom piece is upside down so you can see the unfinished part but I didn't really notice this untill I'd set it up and loaded it with books and knick knacks so I'm debating on weather it's worth fixing. I have some stain I bought for another project that I think I'll try that first.

That's all for now folks, I'll try to think of something interesting for the next post.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

haha, that sounds like what i did the other day while i was bored because kelsey is gone! i made a necklace and after getting it all done i noticed right in the middle i'd added an extra bead that totally screwed up the pattern. so instead of taking it apart, i took some wire cutters and broke the glass bead right off the wire. problem solved. ;o)