Saturday, June 28, 2008

Saturday is a special day.....

I went to the farmers market again today, it's not quite as much fun by myself but it was neat to walk over there and look around. There was still lots of non-traditional farmers market stuff but this time there was lots of fruits and veggies and jams and things like that. One of the booths had herbs and things and they had some mint that they had just picked or cut or something because it smelled so yummy!!
My favorite bakery was there again so I got my yummy pumpkin bar for breakfast, I justified it because I walked to the market, ok it's not very far but still I walked.

2 comments:

The Clifts said...

I wish so bad that I could've gone with you. But next week for sure. I'm glad to hear that they have gotten better. See you soon...I hope.

Elizabeth said...

i was gonna go too, but then i didn't. (i didn't realize how addicted i am to the Disney Channel, it's quite pathetic.) i'm glad to hear the market is finally getting bigger.