Sunday, June 22, 2008

it worked

Well, I used the stain for the other project on the bookshelf and it looks really cool. At least to me, maybe just because I don't want to take it apart but I think it works.
You know that good day when you're sitting there waiting for church to start and the cutest guy in the ward comes over and sits with you and tells you you are gorgeous, yup, me neither. That was totally not today by the way unless you replace cutest with wierdest. Nice but holy cow he's odd. He did tell me I looked pretty but the major problem I have with him is that we were both at a friends house for a pot-luck sort of thing and I was in the restroom (always lock the door, read futher for why) fixing my shirt under my skirt, girls will understand this, you know how you have to pull your skirt up around your top so you can flatten the shirt underneath. Well I was doing that and mister wierdest opens the door!!! It's a bathroom for goodness sake! KNOCK!!! Anyway I debated staying in the bathroom the whole night but decided to suck it up and come out. I was gonna just pretend nothing happened but as I go into the kitchen to see if I could help he's standing there and don't worry he says "don't worry, I didn't see anything". Oh my gosh! Kill me now.
Anyway this went differently than it started out but then again it is 11pm which isn't that late really but I've noticed that I wake up earlier now that my bedroom is upstairs in my new place. My room at the old place was in the basement where the sun was never an issue. It's nice to wake up to bright sunlight, just not before 9 on the weekends.

More later

1 comment:

Michelle Claire said...

Good job on the staining job! :) And I totally hear you with the bathroom thing... I ALWAYS lock bathroom doors because for some reason, the idea to knock BEFORE entering a bathroom just doesn't occur to people anymore. I've had so many incidents where that has happened, and then since I've started locking doors, I can hear people walk right up and try the knob. No knocking, nothing. THEN after jiggling the handle, it occurs to them, Hey, maybe someone is in there! Then they call out, Is someone in there??
Uhh... yeah. Some people... :) So I hear you there.