Monday, June 16, 2008

Moved In

I was going to be all cool and take pictures of the move so I could post them but that just didn't happen. We had lots of nice friends come over and help load and unload the U-Haul so it was all into and then out of the truck in just about 4 hours which is amazing when you see how much stuff Amy and I have. I thought it would take way longer but Amy thought about that long.....I hate when she's right! Anyway I just want to say thanks to all my wonderful friends who helped out loading and unloading and especially Kelsey for helping to get the kitchen in working order! That's all for tonight, I'm exhausted and still sore from all the moving and I think I might have broken my toe on the sliding glass door.....I'll let you know tomorrow if i can move it.

1 comment:

Amy Rae said...

Ummm...It's Friday and I'm still waiting to hear if you broke your toe. Okay- I know the results, but your fans have been left hanging...