Sunday, October 11, 2009

Halloween-time

I went to the haunted house with some friends yesterday, I'd never been before so I was a little nervous but it was really fun. Yes I screamed a few times, ok probably more than a few but it was fun to hang out with Amy and Jared and a couple other friends.


I don't think Amy was as excited to be there.....

I didn't know if my new room could handle my bed posts but I realized I missed them so I put them on. I think it works because the ceiling fairly high. The cealing fan barely misses the top. I found the swags when I was home for Amy's open house so I thought I'd use them for a while.

I had to get some bed risers because I have less space at the new place so now I really need to find a bed skirt, right now you can see under the bed, not a pretty sight.
That's all for now....

2 comments:

The Clifts said...

Cute. My mom got an extra long bedskirt online because she couldn't find any long ones in stores.

The Clifts said...

Cute. My mom got an extra long bedskirt online because she couldn't find any long ones in stores.