Sunday, September 27, 2009

Amy has officially ditched me for a boy!!

I figured I'd post a few pictures from Amy's wedding since she probably wont be able to get to it for a while.


The treat table not completely set up but almost.


One of the tables

Half of the chairs and arch for the Ring Ceremony

Amy and Jared Dancing
Father Daughter/Mother Son dance

The cake turned out amazing!!


Amy and Jared walking out of the Temple

That's all for now. They are so happy and great for each other. I hope one day to be as happy as they are!



4 comments:

Michelle Claire said...

Thank you, THANK YOU Kathy for posting some pictures!!! I have been ITCHING for someone to post something, but knowing that it was too soon for me to really expect it... so, thank you for doing it so quickly! You are THE BEST!!! It looks like it turned out awesome and everything looked beautiful and Amy looked absolutely gorgeous! Yay for Amy & Jared!!! :)

Now all you need to do is post pics of your new place. :)

Brits said...

Thank you for posting these! Beautiful wedding!

The Clifts said...

Oh, cute. (As Charlie would say.)

Nick and Tiffany said...

She looks gorgeous!!! What time were you guys at the temple?? We were there Saturday too and I swear I saw them!