Monday, September 7, 2009

Amy's Bridal Shower


Gift table before most gifts got there. Decorated with the treat bags and such.


We filled a suitcase with random clothes, blindfolded her and had her put everything on.


We made eggs benedict, I forgot to take a picture of the finished product but here are some of the beautiful eggs I poached. I had never poached eggs before so I was pretty proud of myself. These are not the first attempts, they weren't quite as pretty.

The party went really well and people had fun, I think. I'll let Amy post more later. I assume it'll happen somewhere around her first anniversary with everything else she's doing.....

Thanks everyone who helped and came and wanted to come and thought about coming!!

1 comment:

The Clifts said...

I so wish I could have been there. But only 18 more days!