Friday, July 3, 2009

Concert with Delia

This is my friend Delia and I at the Kelly Clarkson concert at UVU a few weeks ago. My head looks too big....wierd

We got rained on but we also got a really huge gorgeous rainbow. I guess that's how life goes, you take the rain so you get the rainbows.

We weren't too far back, it was standing room only unless you paid to be a VIP. It was the closest I've been to a mosh pit, yes I realize I'm fairly sheltered. It was really fun even when I had to keep pushing people away from jumping on me. There was even a guy there who tried to do the "Edward hair" (if you don't know what I mean by that you should really watch Twilight). It just really didn't work for him at all, not the type at all to pull it off. Delia and I kept joking that someone was going to loose something in it.

1 comment:

The Clifts said...

Ahhh, cute. I'm glad you could have fun so you were a little relaxed for our drive. :)