Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Viewer Discretion Advised

I should be working right now but I wanted to post the post-bandage picture for all those who were interested. If no one is interested just don't tell me cause I like to think people are. It's less gross looking the more you look at it.



Also, as a side note, now that Amy has a boyfriend she likes to hang out with I'm more available for things such as helping eat other people's food, watching TV and/or movies, going places such as shopping (window mostly till the deductible is paid off), and babysitting. Any takers let me know.

3 comments:

Michelle Claire said...

I'd come hang out with you!!!!! There's just this little issue with living in two totally different states... stink.... (I love saying that. I don't know why, but saying just 'stink' sounds cool to me. Wierd, I know.)

The Clifts said...

Ikea Saturday. Please don't make me go by myself...with my kids.

Elizabeth said...

Click, anyone?
and your wound? mmmmppphhh. haha. ;o)