Monday, October 13, 2008

Surgery

I can never really spell that word right which means I shouldn't have to have it right? I guess not. I'm having Carpal Tunnel Surgery tomorrow morning. It's apparently a good one to start with if you've never had surgery before, at least according to the scheduling lady.
I'll post pictures of my bandaged hand so you all (whoever you all is) can feel sorry for me. My wonderful and amazing friend Kelsey is taking me to the clinic and is gonna babysit me after so I don't do anything weird. Who knows how the fun pain meds will effect me, last time I took anything stronger than Ibuprofen i couldn't stand up straight.
That's all for now. I'm writing this at work because there isn't anything to do right now and I figured if I was typing they'd think I was working on work stuff.

No comments: