Thursday, October 23, 2008

Stitches Itch

Just in case you didn't know, stitches itch. It's not a good thing. Also, I'm not really all that smart sometimes (sometimes I'm a genius). I was wondering the other day why my fingers have almost back to normal range of motion but my thumb really doesn't. I can't put very much pressure on it or it kills. I'm such a dork, the surgeon cut the ligament (sp)!! That was the whole point of the surgery.
It's getting better but typing all day at work, which was a major contributor to need thing the the operation in the first place, puts pressure and therefore pain and itchyness in the incision. I should just not have to work. Anyone with ideas on how I can afford to not work please let me know.

ps. Is there a spell check on blogs?

1 comment:

The Clifts said...

yes, there is spell check. I'll pay you $5 a day to come hang out with me and my kids all day. I'll even cook for you. It's all I can afford, but benefits are included. (By benefits I mean lots of baby hugs and the ocassional spit up.)