Saturday, August 2, 2008

Parental Units

WooHoo, my parents are in town!! They are on a road trip from Washington and will end up in Oregon but have gone to Idaho and Utah in between to visit family and I'm lucky enough to get a stop on the trip. They got here Friday evening after staying with Mom's sister in Murray, UT. I love having them here and we've been shopping running around all day today. We started off at the farmers market and got some Tomatoes and I found a good present for Patti's Birthday there next month. We also tried some Lavender Lemonade, not my favorite but Mom and Dad seemed to like it. Then we ran around to Emergency Essentials and Deseret Book and the Distribution center, all those fun places they don't have in WA.
Amy thought about coming with us but was having trouble getting away from Breaking Dawn (it's a book, if you don't know about it you've probably been living on the moon for the last few months!).
I'll update with pictures tomorrow, I didn't put on make-up today and I don't want you all to have to endure that!

3 comments:

Brian said...

So did Mom borrow your copy of New Moon? The twins got her to read Twilight while she was here.

Kathy said...

I don't own any of the books yet, I'm hoping to get some of them for my B-Day. Are the twins done with the new one yet?

The Clifts said...

Thanks for being awesome. I love you. And it has been so fun to have your parents here. I love that they love my babies.