Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Build-a-Bear

Patti and I were sitting at my house last night trying to figure what we wanted to do that night and what we wanted for dinner. Amy was at a scholar's birthday party. Patti thought it was funny that a student would invite the teacher to a party but she's just that kind of teacher. I said something like "she even got to go to a Build-a-Bear party once. We looked at each other and it was decided. It was also a good excuse to go to dinner at The Spaghetti Factory, yummy!!
Here are pictures of our creations


This is Patti's new elephant, her name is Empadure......I love the outfit, I'd totally wear it.


This is my bear, her name is Pinkie, I know, not very imaginative but you have to name it right there and there wasn't a lot of time. She has pink undertones under her white fur and I happen to love pink so there you go. And yes, she is wearing heals, and cute tiny pink panties, I couldn't resist.


2 comments:

The Clifts said...

That is stinking hilarious! It sounds like fun. Maybe I'll take my kids there one of these days.

Elizabeth said...

that's awesome! lucky. ;o)