Saturday, August 9, 2008

If I wear it (maybe) they will come

When my parents were visiting last week I went up to meet them at my Aunt's house in Murray and she and my Mom were going through a box full of their Mother's old things, this veil was in there and they weren't sure who's it was but I thought it would be funny take a couple pictures in it so here you go......





Here is one where my Mom is living vicariously (sp) through Kelsey's adorable babies....I'm working on it Mom, I promise....


How did we not take any pictures of Dad while he was here?

1 comment:

The Clifts said...

Cute, cute. All of the pictures. I know how it is with no pictures of your dad. When I was younger my dad was always behind the camera, so pictures of him are few and far between. My twins miss your parents. They aren't held nearly as much now. :)