Monday, June 7, 2010

Ewwww

There is a mouse in my house!

Not this kind...



this kind....


My roomie Elizabeth saw it first then we thought it was gone but then I saw it run across the kitchen floor. The bad part about me seeing it run across the floor was that my other roomie Ann was in the kitchen at the time. I saw in run and like a total girl I screamed bloody murder and pointed. Needless to say Ann probably thought there was a murderer coming at her. Nope just a silly mouse.
There are now traps set around the house. Worst part is my rommies are off to girls camp tomorrow so I'm gonna be all alone hearing it in the house.
Any great ideas to catch (and by catch I mean destroy) mice?

2 comments:

The Clifts said...

They make these traps that catch them inside so that you don't even have to touch them. Then, I would find the hole they got in and board it up. :) Sorry I'm not there or you could come stay with me for the week. I'm just a plane ride away though!

Patti said...

Alone with a mouse.AAAAHHHHHH! HAHA
I have nit seen any mice but I seem to have a bird(s) living in my bedroom wall.