Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sisters in Seattle

While I was home for Christmas-time my sisters and I went to Seattle to roam around and have fun, here are some of the things we did



Here is the fountain at the Seattle Center, Beth is thinking really hard....

Beth took one picture of herself and it turned out perfectly of her "drinking" the water from the fountain. I had to stand leaning over with my tongue out for about 5 minutes before we got a good one, you can imagine how funny I looked.

Here is Patti climbing up one of the many hills in Seattle, I was only about half way up, Beth up at the top. I forgot how steep and hilly Seattle can be.

I couldn't resist taking a picture of the Brussel Sprouts at the market....too funny


We went to Ivar's for lunch, I LOVE to eat there! I had a shrimp and panchetta pasta with sun dried tomatoes and goat cheese....soooooo good!!

On our way to the market we say a sign for a restaurant called Serious Pie, we decided on our way back we would stop there for dessert...we got there only to find it was pizza pie, probably good but not what we were looking for. We kept going and found a place called The Chocolate Box, can't go wrong with that so we went it. I had a berry oatmeal bar that was ok, Beth had this cute little cupcake that she said was great, Patti had a lemon bar she said was really good too and they both had some good hot chocolate.
All in all it was a really fun day with the girls...until of course Beth threw a perfectly good piece of licorice at a perfect stranger...she said it was an accident....

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

you really know how to have a good time!! you make me miss seattle. its always fun to go to pikes place. So many random people there. Glad you had so much fun.

Beth said...

Please, you know the licorice throwing only made the evening more fun :)