Saturday, December 27, 2008

Sledding and such...

My nieces really wanted to go sledding today and there is a really good hill near their house. My younger sister was driving us all to the great sledding spot when the car decided it wanted in on the action. We were coming up to a two way stop when the car decided it would rather sled than stop. We slid along a "fun" patch of ice until another car got in the way. No one was hurt, just shaken a little. The cars looked a little worse for the day but not horrible.
I think the Universe was telling me to stay home....I did not listen. The kids still wanted to to go so we had my Sister-in-Law drive us to the hill (you didn't think I wanted to drive did you?). I was really fun and we some some good wipe-outs when I decided to go for one last run....to paraphrase Napoleon's (Dynamite) uncle, I think I broke my Coxix, that's most likely not spelled right.
I don't think it's actually broken but bruised is a word that comes to mind, ouchy!

Here's a picture of my sledding buddies


Sara my niece on the left, Mackenzie their friend in the middle and Bre my other niece on the right.

We are slightly bruised but it was fun, especially for my first sledding experience!!

3 comments:

The Clifts said...

scary. Where are the pictures of you sledding?

Brian said...

coccyx

Michelle Claire said...

yikes! That is scary! Glad you're okay!!!