Saturday, July 19, 2008

Da Da Dum.....

That's supposed to sound dramatic, not sure if it works or not. I write to you today from Fruita, Colorado! Kelsey was nice enough to invite me along to visit her family there/here. It's been fun so far and it sounds like we're gonna go boating today, I'm excited!

GUESS WHAT!!?? I was very nearly murdered the other night! Ok, not really but almost. Kelsey, Lizzie and I walked out the front door about 10:30 at night to go get treats for our road trip and when we walked out I noticed a Sherrif's van in the driveway! The first thing he said was to ask if we had a hose because he wanted to wash the blood of our driveway! WHAT?! Apparently two drunk guys thought our front yard was a great place to have a fight! The worst part is we didn't hear a thing! Amy was at home in our half of the house and said she thought it was Ben (Kelsey's husband) and Devon (Kelsey's brother) being wierd.
Don't worry we took pictures of the blood-stain, they are however on Kelsey's camara and I don't know if she's awake yet. It's about 8:30 Saturday morning and I wish I wasn't awake yet but I am so there you go. I'll post pictures as soon as I get them off her camara.
PS. Don't worry Mom, I'm sure I'm safe where I live, I lock the dead-bolt even when I'm home.

2 comments:

Brian said...

Did you learn nothing from me when we were kids? This is the kind of story you email everyone else and Mom doesn't know about it until we're all laughing at the story in a few years. lol

But seriously I guess it's an urban legend that emergency personnel use Coke a Cola syrup to get blood off cement, since he needed your hose.

Kathy said...

Ooops, didn't really think that through did I?