Friday, October 21, 2011

Mom and Dad's 50th at the Beach

It was my parents 50th anniversary last Thursday and all they wanted was all the kids to come home for a long weekend.
We started Friday morning by going to the Temple together, it was amazing to be there with my family, I love them so much! We took a few pics but none have all of us in them because the only people around were working on the landscaping and they looked too busy to bug. I realize I look pregnant in the dress...I'm not.
Family pic minus Dad cause he was taking the picture
Family pic minus Beth cause she was taking the picture
Mom and Dad have friends that have a cabin near the beach in Westport, WA and they were nice enough to let us use it. It was really fun to be together and at the beach, I miss the ocean living in Utah. The Salt Lake just isn't the same thing.
B + D 4Ever
Aren't they just adorable!
It was super cold and like an idiot I only had sandals, by the time we left the beach I couldn't really feel my toes.
Gorgeous sunset on the beach
Totally amazing sunset! It was so beautiful the pictures don't really show it all.

Before and After as they called it
We had their wedding picture put on canvas, it turned out really cool.

That my friend is 50 year old wedding cake
Can you believe they actually took a bite of that on their anniversary and lived to tell the tale!? Kinda weird but also really cool I think.

No comments: