Thursday, February 10, 2011

Randomness

So it's been a while since I posted, sorry to my loyal readers...by loyal readers I mean all 3 of you.
Since my last post was about the gym I should tell you as of this morning I'm down 7 pounds! Not as fast coming off as I'd like but at least I'm going in the right direction now right?!!?

I've been thinking lately how grateful I am that I have wonderful friends and family. I don't have tons of friends but the ones I have are pretty dang great. They love me when I'm smart/stupid/happy/sad/weird/....I was gonna say normal but really how often am I normal.

That's really all I have to say, thanks for loving me!

4 comments:

The Clifts said...

And we DO love you. We are bursting at the seams waiting to see you! I am glad to hear you are feeling good. Someday I'll get there. Love you!

vaxhacker said...

All three of us are happy to be your loyal readers :)

Congrats on the weight loss! Keep up the good work!

Michelle Claire said...

Kathy! WOOT! :) I've lost 10 lbs. now on weight watchers, and I can't help but think of all the times when you and Amy were on it and I was like, "No... it's just not for me..." Bah. I was a big whiner. It feels good, I love it, and I am so happy everything is working out for you too. :) Miss you Kathy!

Elizabeth said...

KATHY! I love you, too. I think we should do something this week, before you head to Texas. Or, we can do something when you get back. Either way, it's been too long. Much too long.