Tuesday, October 26, 2010

If my life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?

1. Open your library (iTunes, Media Player, etc) 2. Put it on shuffle 3. Press play 4. For every question, type the song that's playing 5. When you go to a new question, press the next button 7. Your turn

Opening Credits: The Second Star to the Right – Peter Pan

Your Theme Song: Journey to the Past - Anastasia

Waking Up: Splish Splash – Bobby Darin

First Day at School: Jolly holiday – Mary Poppins (school never was a holiday)

Falling In Love: The way you look tonight – Tony Bennett

His/Her Theme Song: Just that Girl – (actually it’d be a guy) – Drew Seeley

Confession: Don’t cry for me Argentina - Evita

The Villain's Theme Song: Why Not – Hillary Duff (cause villains are mean, that’s why not)

Fight Song: No one mourns the Wicked - Wicked

Breaking Up: Mr Mistoffelees - Cats (we’d have to break up cause that’s a dumb play)

Prom night: Would you – Singing in the Rain – (depends on what the “would” would be)

Life: Good Morning – Singing on the Rain

Mental Breakdown: He’s Just a Friend – Saturday’s Warrior (story of my life..just friends apparently it finally drives me mad)

Driving: I belong to you - Muse

Flashback: Superfabulous – BT McGowan – (cool)

Getting back together: One Last Summer – Mamma Mia

Wedding: Marion the Librarian – The Music Man (not sure what that means)

Honeymoon: Don’t go breaking my heart – Ella Enchanted

Baby Shower: Sit down you’re rocking the boat (guess I’m pretty big at the shower) – Guys & Dolls

Birth of Child: Once upon a dream - Sleeping Beauty (a baby is my dream….)

Final Battle: Take a chance on me – Mamma Mia

Funeral Song: Take my breath away – Berlin (guess I wont be breathing)

After Death: Life is a Highway – Rascal Flats

Final Credits: Supercalifragilistic – Mary Poppins

1 comment:

The Clifts said...

That was pretty funny! If I had more music on myu i pod I would do that. I guess I need to get more than Veggie Tales on my ipod. :)