Monday, September 27, 2010

Brad Paisley Concert

Amy, Jared and I went the Brad Paisley concert last Friday. It was fun and our seats were crazy close to the stage. Those steps go right up the the stage, no zooming at all.


This is Amy and I waiting patiently for it to start. In the nice warm sunshine. It's not really fair she looks cuter than me...not sure why, it just isn't.



This is when Brad came over to our side of the stage. Just a little bit of zooming here but not much. Too bad he's not LDS...and he's married...oh well, a girl can dream.

This is Amy and Jared being cute.


There was one opening act I've never heard of but that's not saying much with country music, he could be crazy famous for all I know. The second act was Hootie sans Blowfish. Actually he just goes by Darius Rucker now. He did some of his Hootie songs which was nice then some of his newer country stuff. Not a huge difference just slower and....countrier.



All in all it was fun night. Not quite as good as last years concert but a good time.

1 comment:

The Clifts said...

I wish I could've been there. Looks like fun!