Saturday, April 18, 2009

Playing Mom

I'm babysitting Ben and Kelsey's kids while they are away for a birthday/graduation/whatever else celebration. I have them from Friday after work to late tonight when they get back. It's going well so far. Everyone is down for naps. I don't believe everyone is asleep but what can you do right?
They have this gate that they use to put in front of the stairs so the babies don't climb them (they're little dare-devils). I took the big kids up for naps making sure the gate was in the proper position and when I came back down Jemma had pushed it and was half way up the stairs! I put the other gate up and that seems to solve the problem for now although climbing over it 12 times to put Aurora back in her bed is giving my legs quite the work out.

Lilly trying to fight thru the gate.

Jemma trying to give me puppy dog eyes so I let her thru the gate.

This is why I put the pillows at the foot of the stairs....

2 comments:

The Clifts said...

Thanks so much again. I love you! I'm glad I can trust you with my life, because as you know, my kids are my life!

Elizabeth said...

As Charlie would say, "Cuuuuuute."