Sunday, September 28, 2008

Y.......why not?


Amy had the great idea to hike the Y so that's how we spent our morning yesterday. When I read stuff about the hike I had read that it was an "easy" hike. What I want to know is compared to what?! It was a really great hike but it reminded me of how out of shape I am and oh yeah, the whole asthma thing. It feels great to have accomplished it, it was something that I've wanted to do as long as I've lived here.

If you think I look thrashed remember that I was climbing a mountain!


Amy looks less thrashed.....how did she do that?

This is the view from the top of the Y looking down.

This is me at the entrance to the hike, the picture was taken after we finished the hike.


The hike is 1.2 miles each way and 980 in elevation. Lets just say I'm glad I did it but I'm also glad it's over.

1 comment:

Amy Rae said...

Um...I'm the one who looks like I have the bubonic plague or whatever it was that caused the sing ring around the rosies...